(Tiebreaking rules below)
TOP 4 TEAMS IN EACH CONFERENCE QUALIFY
Quarters: 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 Cross Conference.
SEMIS: Winner 1W vs 4E Plays Winner 2E vs 3W Winner 1E vs 4W Plays Winner 2W vs 3E
FINALS DATE TBD BY TWO PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS
(Better seed gets to choose location for all playoff matches including finals)
(2 TEAMS TIED)
1. HEAD TO HEAD (MATCHES, THEN GAMES, THEN POINT DIFFERENTIAL).
2. IF TIED TEAMS DID NOT PLAY HEAD TO HEAD TO HEAD, THEN MOST TOTAL GAMES WON DURING SEASON (FORFEIT COUNTS AS 5 GAMES WON).
3. STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE
(the team that achieved their win/loss record against the schedule with the highest combined winning pct of all of their opponents, meaning the team that played the hardest schedule, wins this tie-breaker.)
4. RECORD VS PLAYOFF TEAMS BY PCT (unless both undefeated, then most wins vs playoff teams, then best games record vs playoff teams).
5. PLAY-IN MATCH FOR LAST PLAYOFF SPOT, COIN TOSS FOR SEEDING.
(3 OR MORE TEAMS TIED)
1. HEAD TO HEAD (RECORD OF ALL TIED TEAMS IN HEAD TO HEAD--FIRST MATCHES, THEN GAMES, THEN POINT DIFFERENTIAL. IF # OF MATCHES PLAYED IS NOT EQUAL FIRST BREAKER IS HEAD TO HEAD WON LOSS PERCENTAGE IN MATCHES PLAYED BY ALL TIED TEAMS VS EACH OTHER, THEN IF NECESSARY TOTAL GAME WINNING PCT IN MATCHES BETWEEN TIED TEAMS)
STEPS 2-5 EXACTLY AS ABOVE.
EACH TIE-BREAKING STEP SERVES TO SEPARATE AS MANY TEAMS AS POSSIBLE, WHO WILL THEN BE PLACED IN THE STANDINGS IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY FINISH IN THAT TIEBREAKER.
IF SOME TEAMS ARE SEPARATED BY A TIE-BREAKING STEP, BUT OTHERS INVOLVED IN A MULTI-TEAM TIEBREAKER ARE STILL TIED, WE REVERT BACK TO TIE-BREAKER #1 AND REDO ALL TIE BREAKERS IN THE SAME ORDER WITH ONLY THE STATS PERTAINING TO THE TEAMS STILL TIED REMAINING AS PART OF THE EQUATION. (FOR EXAMPLE THE HEAD TO HEAD RECORD IS NOW CALCULATED AMONG ONLY THE TEAMS REMAINING IN A TIE AND NOT AMONG ALL THE TEAMS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY TIED.)